Encryption (Private key and Public Key) with Python Code - Hashing and Many more
What you'll learn:
- Computer Science Students
Information technology is important field of computer science.
Knowing basics of Information Security is essential. In this course student will be able to
1. Apply traditional encryption algorithm.
2. Design his own malwares.
3. Implement SDES and RSAlike Algorithms.
4. Illustrate of the Digital Signature
5. Many more
Algorithm explained in Python are
1. ceaser cipher, 2. mono alphabetic cipher 3. Polyalphabetic cipher
4. Hill cipher 5. Playfair cipher 6. Transposition cipher
7. RSA 8. SDES