What you'll learn:
- How to build an innovation practice
- How to leverage technology to manage innovation
- How to create rewards and behaviors that will encourage a culture of innovation
- How to determine your organization's propensity for innovation
- How other organizations are leveraging their innovative capabilities
- The components of innovation
- The pitfalls and correct ways to incentivize innovation
- The Seven lessons of Innovation from the world's best innovators
- How to Assess your organization's innovation capability
- Best practices in innovation management
- The role of Leadership in innovation
- How To build innovation as a organizational competency
- How to measure Innovation
- How to create sustainable innovation
- How to increase your ability to create fresh new possibilities and put them to work immediately in your own personal life and your business, profession, or organization
The Innovation Master Class is a comprehensive course that covers all of the topics you need to understand in order to build an enterprise innovation practice. The course covers everything from the current context of innovation in a climate of economic volatility and uncertainty, to the role of leadership and innovation metrics. It also includes in-depth case studies of organizations that have achieved exceptional improvements in their ability to innovate. The course goes far beyond the high level coverage of most innovation courses to deliver detail on how other organizations are achieving radical improvements in their innovation capability.
57 Video Segments!
4 hours of Instruction in short easy to digest nuggets!
Taught by one of the foremost experts on innovation who has taught innovation to more than 100,000 professionals, as well as graduate classes at Boston University, and Executive Education at Babson College and Harvard University.
Engaging video with a live instructor instead of drab and boring PowerPoint slides with voice overs!
4 assessment quizes to reinforce learnings
12 Exercises to apply learnings to your organization
Numerous real world case studies of companies who are great innovators. Includes Apple, Sony, GM, Boston Beer Company, Kodak, NASA, 3M, iRobot, and others.