Enter the exciting world of Arduino microcontroller platform, sensors, actuators, and interfacing.
What you'll learn:
- The Arduino Microcontroller Development Board.
- Interfacing a Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Interfacing a Joystick
- Interfacing a Servo
- Interfacing an Ultrasonic Range Finder
- Interfacing a Photoresistor (LDR)
- Interfacing a Water Depth Sensor
- Interfacing a Temperature Sensor
- Interfacing a Soil Humidity Sensor
- Interfacing a Capacitive Touch Sensor
Intro to Arduino Interfacing is an introductory course for beginners wishing to learn Arduino interfacing. You will learn about the Arduino development board, how to download the Arduino IDE, and how to interface different sensors with it. All in all, you will be wiring and programming nine sensors. All the code that controls these sensors and actuators are available for download.