Get started making mobile games with HTML5! Learn how to create HTML5 games and publish them to the Amazon Appstore
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to create simple 2D games using the Quinus HTML5 framework
- Learn how to use Tiled to create levels
- Learn how to publish HTML5 games to the Amazon Appstore
Learn from scratch to create games that run on all platforms and devices!
In this online training you will learn the basics of HTML5 game development by creating your first Mario-style platformer game. All of it using 100% free tools and frameworks!
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Creating levels for your game using the Tiled open source map editor.
- Loading assets in your game.
- Making a 2D platformer game that runs on phones, tablets, smart tvs, computers and maybe even cars!
- Understanding basic platformer mechanics.
- Implementing enemies and their behaviors.
- Putting it all together to create your first game!
- How to publish your finished game to the Amazon Appstore.
Don’t just make a game, publish and monetization are important too!
In the course you’ll also learn how to publish your HTML5 games to the Amazon Appstore and get access to millions of potential customers in over 200 countries!