What you'll learn:
- Understand how to use PostgreSQL Database with PgAdmin 4
- Understand the basics of what a Database can do
- How to Install PostgreSQL and PgAdmin 4
- You'll Learn How To Create a Database and Table
- How to put data in and take data out using PgAdmin
- How to update and delete data from the database
- How to explore what's in the database whenever you want
- How to create basic reports with the data from your database
- SQL Commands such as SELECT, WHERE, AND, OR, NOT, ORDER BY, and INSERT INTO
- SQL Commands like UPDATE, DELETE, LIMIT, INNER JOIN, and more
- All about Primary Keys
- All About Foreign Keys
- How To Backup and Restore Database
- How To Backup and Restore Tables
In this course I'll teach you how to setup and use PostgreSQLdatabases with the PgAdmin 4 interface!
There's a reason why Postgres is so popular, find out why in this course!
You have many databases to choose from, and even many free databases to choose from. But Postgresql is constantly ranked a top database for everything from data analytics to basic web development - and everything in between.
Postgres is pretty easy to use! You'll be amazed at how quick and easy it is to dive in and get started!
In this course, you learn to:
Install pgAdmin and PostgreSQL
What Is A Database
Create Table Columns
Add Data To A Table
PostgreSQL Select Statements
PostgreSQL Where Clause
PostgreSQL AND OR NOT
PostgreSQL Order By
PostgreSQL Insert Into
pgAdmin Menu Walkthru
PostgreSQL Foreign Keys
PostgreSQL Inner Join
PostgreSQL Join Where Hack
PostgreSQL Delete Table
PostgreSQL Import and Export Tables
PostgreSQL Backup and Restore Database
This course is perfect for anyone just starting out, you don't need any special skills or prior knowledge to take this course.
And as always, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't completely happy with the course. No questions asked!
My name is John Elder and Ihave nearly 40 courses here at udemy, with close to 45,000 students and over 105,000 enrollments. I've been writing code and developing neat things online for over 20 years and I'd love to teach you what Iknow!
What are you waiting for, let's learn somePostgreSQLdatabase wizardry!
CEO Codemy. com