What you'll learn:
- Identify network devices
- Describe the roles of a firewall
- Understand Cisco certificates
- Use ipconfig, ping and traceroute commands
- Check basic network connectivity
- Have enough knowledge to join more advanced training
You know nothing about networking? Not ready for MTA Servers / Networking, Comptia, VPN, General Networking courses?
The solution is simple: "Introduction to networking for complete beginners".
More than 80.000 students have joined this training! 5000+ reviews. Start today!
In this course you will learn elementary networking concepts in 60 minutes.
- Why do we need networks?
- Basic commands: ipconfig, ping, traceroute
- Introduction to the world of Cisco
- How to start troubleshooting a home network
- Wireless issues
- How to start a career in IT
- Bonus videos
The course is a perfect starting point before going for other courses I prepared for you like General Networking, MTA in Networking or CCNA.
It is free for a limited time only!
Complete beginners guide to networking concepts. Join today
Contents and Overview
In 60 minutes of content including more than 15 lectures, this course covers the basics of networking concepts for complete beginners. Enjoy free bonus videos covering additional topics!
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to join courses like General Networking, MTA Servers Fundamentals, MTA Networking Fundamentals, VPNs or CCNA. A lot of real world examples help you apply your skills and make difficult topics much easier to understand.