What you'll learn:
- Acquire basic knowledge of IT concepts, Internet, servers, networks, and databases.
- Acquire basic knowledge of AWS.
- Acquire basic knowledge of the WEB.
- Acquire basic knowledge of system development.
- Acquire knowledge of the development system and development methods used in modern WEB development.
- Understand the IT industry from the perspective of IT personnel involved in system development and the skills that will be required in the future.
This course is suitable for complete beginners to even those with some prior IT knowledge. Without any pre-requisites, all participants will gain a strong foundation in the IT theory and application of these skills using tools like AWS. This course consists of the following two lecture styles..
・ Theory lectures used to understand fundamental IT concepts and skills of IT
・ Hands-on tutorials used to experience practical IT tools, like AWS operations
The purpose of this course is for those with zero current IT background to gain sufficient IT knowledge, and to gain confidence in applying these IT skills in real-world scenarios. After learning the theory of servers, networks, databases, etc., you will be able to experience their usage through Hands-on a AWS operations, creating your own server, networks, databases, and much more. .
What is IT?
IT usage scene
・Understanding a server
Understanding a server
Build a server on AWS
Learning Public key authentication method
Reconfirm server role
MAC Operation for EC2
Backup EC2 (creating AMI)
・Network basic knowledge
Network basics (IP address and URL)
Network and internet
Subnet mask and subnet
Protocol and OSI reference model
Build a network on AWS
Build a server in VPC
Use Route53 as DNS server
・Understanding a database
・Understanding virtualization and the cloud
・Understanding web application development.
・SoR and SoE development and IT human resources requirements