Master jQuery at your own Pace. Learn Everything you need to know about jQuery!
What you'll learn:
- Starting by first introducing you to jQuery, the teaching style Craig uses to convey this sometimes complex topic makes it easy to learn.
- The examples he uses are easy to understand, and the lessons build on one another throughout the training course.
- You will begin by learning the essentials of working with CSS selections, and quickly move on to creating animations - slides, easing, fading, and more.
- The training escalates with DOM manipulation, event handling, and AJAX interactions.
- You will even learn how to create your own jQuery plugins.
- The training course concludes with you working alongside Craig to create real-world usable tab controls, and a browser game written with jQuery!
Though it was created in 2006, jQuery is already being used by more than 50 percent of the most popular sites online and is only growing. In this jQuery tutorial, you'll learn how to harness its power to your own advantage, first looking at basic chaining, selectors and events, and also going into more sophisticated HTML5, AJAX and plugin features.
This jQuery course is designed for beginners. You'll learn everything you need to harness jQuery's full potential.