Find Low Competition Keywords That You Can Rank for FAST Using Google KW Planner, Long Tail Pro & My Favorite FREE Tools
What you'll learn:
- In this Keyword Research Training Course, you'll know What Keywords Are and How to Properly Utilize Them for SEO.
- In this Keyword Research Training Course, you'll know how to easily Navigate & Use Google KW Planner Tool, Long Tail Pro and other Free KW Tools.
- In this Keyword Research Training Course, you'll know how to find Profitable Keywords for More Targeted and High Converting Traffic. More Revenue = a Happier You!
- In this Keyword Research Training Course, you'll know how to find Low Competition Keywords That Can Be Ranked in 60-90 Days!
- In this Keyword Research Training Course, you'll know how to Sort & Organize Keywords Like a Pro for PPC & Organic Rankings.
- In this Keyword Research Training Course,See a FULL Length Professional KW Research DEMO!
RECENT UPDATE: course curriculumhas been re-organized for better ease-of-use!
Keyword research is the first step to every successful campaign online.
Whether it's for niche ormarket research, yourwebsite, product creation,planning acontent strategy, Pay-Per-Click advertising, asocial media strategy, or just about anything else - the first step before creating content or optimization is - KEYWORD RESEARCH!
SEO has changed A LOT over the past few years and yes, it's MUCHharder to rank for keywords now.
Thus it'smore important for us to focus on the right keywords. Meaning terms with low-medium organic competition that we actually have a chance of ranking for. Because after all, most of the search traffic comes from page 1 - so if you aren't on page 1 for your keywords - you aren't getting much traffic.
Nowadays we must focus on ranking low-medium competition keywords so we can rank faster!
It's time we work smarter - not harderin our SEO and marketingapproaches. If not, you’ll be stuck wasting a TON oftime and money.
Enroll now and discover:
- What keyword research is
- How to find the exact phrases and keywords customers are using to find services & productslike yours
- How to find profitable long tail keywords that are easy to rank for
- How to choose your keywordsfor maximumoptimization,traffic & conversions
- Keyword research tips for Google Keyword Planner & Long-Tail Pro
- My favorite FREEkeyword tools to gather hundreds of potentialKWterms!
- The Customer-Buying Process
- How to sort keyword research like a professional in minutes
- How to sort keyword research by user-intent like the pros
- Where to place keywords on your website
- How to Find Current& Seasonal Trends for Your ContentUsing Google Trends
- a few BONUSES I know you'll love!
- Plus so MUCH MORE!
THE COURSE CURRICULUM:
I start the course with a quick keyword research demo inLecture 3 and then break down the entire keyword research process from there.
Lectures 4-10 are all about sorting and organizing your research
Lectures 11-22 discuss how to use the best keyword research tools
Lectures 23-28 are keyword research basics (perfect for beginners)
Lectures 29-32 are some tips to help you rank higher in Google's organic search
*If you have any questions throughout the course - feel free to message me anytime (I am very responsive to messages!)
Sasha, How Do YouKnow So Much About Keyword Research?
I've been in the SEO-game for about 8 years now. For those 8 years most of my income came from doing keyword research both through my own company and through Freelancing. And I kind of fell in love with it. It allowed me to get to learn about new industries and new products popping up in the marketplace.While I'm no longer a service provider, I still love keyword research(I'm anerd I know!)and Iuse Google's organic search engine every single day which means SEO and keywords are still very important for us to understand asonline business workers.
Who Will Most Benefit From This Course?
Whether you're a blogger, author, digital marketer, coach, consultant, or any other type of online professional looking to increase yourvisibility orwebsite traffic,you'll benefit greatlybylearning how to do keyword research properly and make the most of your keywords by utilizing them in specific ways throughout your website and marketing materials.
Why Is Keyword Research So Important?
I don't want to give everything away here but I will share the 3 most important reasons.
#1) keyword research allows you to see whether your idea for a business, product, service, ect. will be profitable or not. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people skip keyword research then come back to me 6-12 months later asking for me to do keyword research for more traffic. If only they would have done niche research andkeyword research up front - they could have probably been rank page 1 in Google by now!
#2) Keyword research allows you to find out your target customers exact pain-points.This allows you to custom-tailor your site language, products, services, and marketing all around your ideal prospect/customers which results in more sales &higher conversion rates.
#3)Keyword research is the first step of every SEO, traffic, andlead-gen campaign.Without it - you're D.O.A.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll right nowand discover how to increase your SEO and traffic bydoingstrategickeyword research the easyway.By finding longtail keyword terms you can ACTUALLY RANK FOR you can gain more website visitors and sales.
Still Need More Reasons to Take This Course?
- You getlifetime accessto course material.
- You canask me questionsandsee me respondto every single one of them thoughtfully!
- The techniques you will learn in this course aresimple, easyand effective!Master the art of finding easier-to-ranklong-tail keywords.The same strategies used for clients.This course will also layout how to best use your keywords for maximum SEOand build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your blog, squeeze page, website, store or social media profile!
In this course, you will learnKeyword Researchfrom beginner level to advanced methods, including the use of Google Keyword Planner, Long-Tail Pro Platinum and a few special BONUSES I know you'll love!
See you inside!
-Sasha-The Queen of Keyword Research-Miller!