Learn how to use Flash CS5.5 with ultimate flash cs5 tutorials to create Interactive Content.
What you'll learn:
- How to create standalone presentations and animated scenes from beginning to end.
- How to create web-ready videos using the Flash encoder and create usable playback controls.
- How to import graphics and artwork from Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator into an active Flash project.
- How to work with text, images, audio and video within Adobe Flash.
- How to publish Flash projects to a variety of formats.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
Adobe Flash is still the leading way to create animations, games and presentations that can be viewed on any computer and countless mobile devices. It's also an incredibly popular way to share high quality video. Now in this hands-on Adobe flash cs5 tutorials for Beginners course, you'll learn how to work within the application to create impressive visuals for interactive animations, website interfaces and streaming online videos with usable controls.
The Adobe Flash Training Video course presented by professor Andy Anderson is a beginner-friendly guide to multimedia creation using the program's professional features. You'll learn how to work in Flash from the most basic creation of a project to adding layers, working with the timeline, adjusting colors, importing graphics, introducing interactivity and more. It could take years to learn such a wide range of skills on your own, but in this guided course you can learn how to put your videos, animations and presentations online in a matter of hours.
Take this Adobe Flash Training course now and learn how to create awesome animation with flash CS5.