Complete Beginners Guide - Step by Step
What you'll learn:
- How to Get Your First Website Online (Domains & Hosting)
- Understanding the Process of Design
- Choosing the Right Colours & Fonts
- The Basics of WordPress
- Using Themify Themes & Drag & Drop Builder
- Where to find the best images & resources
- How to prepare your assets for website
- How to Make Website Mobile Responsive
- How to Prototype on Adobe XD
- How to Add Maps & Contact Forms to Website
- The Basics of How to Rank Your Website on Google
- Finding the Right Keywords to Target
- How to Optimize OnPage SEO
- How to Optimize OffPage SEO (Building Backlinks)
"UP TODATECONTENT! from a TOP RATED INSTRUCTORon Udemy, and 60,000+ Subscribers on YouTube with over 4.5 Million views!"
This is a course designed for people who want to create their own website for their business and future web developers.
10 Reasons to Choose this Course
1. PERFECTCourse to help you jumpstart your WordPress/Web Design Career!
2. We also cover the behind-the-scenes things you need to do (Other lectures don't cover this!)
3. Not only will you learn and build a beautiful website - You'll also learn how to get your website ranked on Google.
4. I show you where to find all the resources the professionals use! (GAME CHANGER!)
5. Very thorough and detailed, with no steps skipped!
6. Learn how to prototype a website quickly by using ADOBE XD (Amazing!)
7. You'll learn how to really design a website from scratch! and End up with a Great result, everytime!
8. Get YEARS of Knowledge DISTILLED into ONE Comprehensive Course - Save thousands of dollars!
9. Learn how to find the perfect colour combination and fonts for your website!
10. FREE Support - Email me at email@example.com, if you have any issues! (Normally, will get to you within 24 hours!)
Things you will learn in this course
- How to Get your Domain & Hosting (Get online in minutes!)
- Install WordPress
- Install & Use the Best Drag & Drop Theme - Themify ULTRA (Used by over 103,535+ people)
- How to Prepare your Website Design
- Where to Find all the Tools and Resources (Mostly Free!)
- How to Import/Export Layouts
- How to Add Text, Images, Video, Contact Forms, Maps & More to Website
- How to Ensure Website is Mobile Responsive!
- How to To Rank Your Website on Page 1 of Google
- How to Find the Right Keywords to Target
- How to Optimize Your Website Onpage and Offpage SEO.
- How to use Adobe XD for Prototyping (& Transfer design to WordPress)
& so much more! (For More Info See the Curriculum)
What you need?
- Willingness to learn and take action!
- No Experience is Necessary. No Expensive Software Require. Everything you need is in the course.