Learn how to use Microsoft Teams
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to use Microsoft Teams
- How to navigate the interface
- Create teams and add members
- Sending, receiving, editing, and deleting message
- Using chats for private messages
- Scheduling a meeting and inviting attendees
- How to share files
- How to use the mobile app for iOS and Android
Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Office 365 that integrates the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective. It is the ultimate messaging app for your organization—a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing.
In this course, we'll go over everything you need to know about using Microsoft Teams, starting with how to set up teams and join existing teams. We'll covers how to organize teams and engage in conversations.
We'll also show you how to share files with colleagues and initiate video and audio meetings on Teams. In addition, learn how to add extra functionality using apps, bots, and connectors; customize user and administrator settings; and work with the Microsoft Teams mobile app.