A comprehensive introduction to coding with the Ruby programming language. Complete beginners welcome!
What you'll learn:
- Learn to program in the Ruby programming language
- Master common Ruby objects like Strings, Arrays, Hashes, and more
- Solve popular coding challenges and algorithms with Ruby
- Dive into object-oriented programming including classes and more
Themost comprehensive Ruby courseavailable onUdemy! An in-depthoverview ofcodingwith Ruby, a popular programming language renowned for its simplicity and elegance. Whether you've never written a line of code before or are looking to learna brand new language, this course covers all bases!
Learn toCode with Ruby offers more than 30+ hours of video tutorials, 250+ lectures, and dozens of quizzes and exercises to test your knowledge as you proceed through the course.
- Installation and configuration forboth Mac OS and Windows systems
- Common programming concepts (variables, arithmetic, output)
- Objects and methods
- Methods and Conditionals
- Blocks,Procs, and Lambdas
- Dates and times
- File Input and Output
- Regular Expression
- Classes, Modules, and Inheritance
Ruby is a language released by Yukihiro Matsumoto in 1995 that bills itself as "aprogrammer's best friend". Every aspect of Ruby is designed to make programming easier for the developer. There is no better first languageif you're interested in learning how to program.
Ruby also serves as the foundation for Ruby onRails, a popular web framework that powers over 1.2 million websites worldwide. The course offers an extensive introduction to the base languageyou'll need to know if you intend to tackle web development in the future.
Check out the sample videos below to get a taste of what the course has to offer!
So if you're ready to commit yourself, if you're eager to expand your knowledge of programming, if you're ready to discover what makes this elegant language so loved by developers, you are ready toLearn toCode withRuby!
Thanks for checking out the course!