Learn how to use rewards-based crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo with the help of crowdfunding experts
What you'll learn:
- By the end of the course, you will be able to create and execute a crowdfunding campaign for your business
- In this course, you will learn the difference between equity and rewards-based crowdfunding
- How crowdfunding campaigns aren't about the money, but the exposure
- How to get accepted into admin approved platforms like Kickstarter
- How to rally your personal network to get featured on the homepage
Could Crowdfunding be a solution to your working capital needs? Maybe. Crowdfunding is a great way to create buzz about a product and help that product gain traction and provides social proof. To make Crowdfunding work for you, check out our course filled with over 1 hour of screencasts, presentations, and interviews with people that have failed in their crowdfunding attempts and others who have succeeded by bringing money into their business and ultimately getting more exposure than they could have dreamed of. From the INVESTyR DealTeam who has brought you the series "School of Raising Capital", this introductory course on crowdfunding should teach you how to execute and find success using sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo.