Adobe Premiere Pro CC video editing for beginners: Edit footage, audio, make titles & more using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
What you'll learn:
- The process to complete a video editing project start to finish
- Use the many different Premiere Pro panel windows
- Importing media & create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
- File organization & workflows for efficient & professional video editing
- Edit footage, images, music & audio together across multiple editing tracks
- The basics of color correction and color grading
- Create text titles, effects and lower third titles
- How to speed up Premiere Pro CC with proxies to fix lag
- Various video editing frame rates, resolutions & aspect ratios
- Keyboard shortcuts to edit videos more efficiently
- How to work with slow motion footage & how to speed ramp
- How to get smooth and nice looking skin tones with color correction
- How to use masks to create a mask wipe transition
- Professional video editing terms & definitions
- Finalize & export media using custom presets
**Updated- New lessons & Now includes footage, images &music to download for editing practice**
Get started with Adobe Premiere Pro CC today and learn how to video edit!
Over 12,300 students have enrolled in this class so far with more than 1,300 reviews and a rating of 4.5/5 stars!
This 3.5 hour course is an introduction into video editing using AdobePremiere Pro CC. It will take you from the very beginning of opening Premiere Pro CC and learning the various panel windows to editing clips, performing audio work, color correction, creating sequence presets, titles, keyboard shortcuts, exporting and much more!
This AdobePremiere Pro CC For Beginners course Includes:
3.5 hours of content covering a wide range of functions within Premiere Pro CC
Step by step instruction on how to import, setup projects and sequences, organize files, work with footage and audio, color correct, work with slow motion footage, fix laggy footage, create text titles, add effects, export media, and much more!
Several .PDF attachments to learn from
Downloadable footage and music to practice with
Questions and answers section where you can ask any questions you have!
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett. He has been professionally editing since 2004, and is the founder of an established video production company based out of Toronto. Over the years Will has edited well over 1000 projects for several hundred clients, and has trained over 100,000+ students across his 10+ video editing and motion graphics courses.
Our team will be available to answer any questions you may have, as well as help you with any issues you may come across while making your way through the course!
Even if you don’t have AdobePremiere Pro CC you can still take advantage of this course by downloading a free trial from Adobe, off their website. All you need to do is create a free account with them, it only takes a couple minutes, and then you can downloading and start using Premiere Pro CC.
Enroll today and get started with Premiere Pro CC, Adobe's professional video editing program to create engaging visual and audio stories!