Linux command line made easy, start from beginner, clearly explaining, good for beginner and experienced also !
What you'll learn:
- Become familiar with terminal and command line tool
- Know how to work with file, directory
- Know how to work with file content
- Know how to work with process
- Know how to work with network
Why this course ?
Do you feel Linux is quite hard to start ? This is most well explained Linux command course on Udemy. Linux commands are explained in easy and clear way.
Following commands are covered in this course
- Intro terminal with : date, cal, man, history, clear
- Navigation and exploration system with : pwd, cd, ls
- File administration with : mkdir, cp, mv, rm, find, locate, wildcards
- File content with : cat, head, tail, less, touch, nano, grep
- Process with : top, ps, kill
- Network with : ifconfig, ping, wget
Why learn Linux ?
- Linux is essential - when ever you want to become administrator or developer or technical support
- Linux is everywhere – you are most likely already using Linux on a daily basis
- Linux is versatile – you can use Linux on virtually anything you develop
- Linux is a community – you can work with other Linux developers to share knowledge and learnings
So ENROLLthis course nowand start boot up your Linux career. If you do not satisfy you have 30 days for money back with no question.