2020 launch! Learn how to escalate privileges on Linux machines with absolutely no filler.
What you'll learn:
- Ethical hacking and penetration testing skills
- Linux privilege escalation techniques
- Common privilege escalation tools and methodology
- Preparation for capture the flag style exams and events
This course focuses on Linux Privilege Escalation tactics and techniques designed to help you improve your privilege escalation game. Students should take this course if they are interested in:
Gaining a better understanding of privilege escalation techniques
Improving Capture the Flag skillset
Preparing for certifications such as the OSCP, eCPPT, CEH, etc.
What will I learn?
1) How to enumerate Linux systems manually and with tools
2) A multitude of privilege escalation techniques, including:
Shared Object Injection
3) Tons of hands-on experience, including: