Learn how to design a successful logo and create it with easy-to-follow Adobe Illustrator tutorials.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the fundamentals of good logo design
- Define your brand to stand out from your competitors
- Create a unique logo that perfectly fits your brand
- Define your target audience and create a customer persona
- Communicate your values to connect with your customers
- Learn about color psychology and typography to choose the right combination for your logo
- Learn to think like a designer
- Create a mood board to guide your brand's visual identity
- Learn Adobe Illustrator basics to create your logo
Are you a business owner who wants to stand out with a unique logo and beautiful brand? If so, this course is perfect for you. A logo is so much more than a symbol or group of letters. A well designed logo comes from a strong brand, which is the backbone of a thriving business. This course goes far beyond logo design by helping you lay the groundwork for your brand as a whole. You will come out with a strong brand and a beautiful logo that fits your business like a glove.
You will learn:
The 9 steps to designing a beautiful logo
4 essential questions to define your brand
How to use your brand to stand out from your competitors
The 6 qualities of great logos and the 6 logo design mistakes to avoid at all costs
The 3 components of most logos and how to choose yours
How to design your logo using Adobe Illustrator
...and so much more
Logo Design for Business Owners is taught by Lauren Casgren-Tindall, an award-winning graphic designer who has done design work for Avon, Victoria’s Secret, Bliss, Benihana, and many other clients. She’s also the owner of Creme De Mint, a full-service design agency. Lauren has an insider’s knowledge of logo design for business because she’s launched her own businesses and worked with many entrepreneurs who, like you, are just starting their businesses. You will benefit from her expertise and talent as you learn how to define your brand and design a one of a kind logo.