What you'll learn:
- Learn how to create fully functional MacOS apps
- Work with Parse's Open Source Code to make a back-end
- Create status bar Mac apps
- Create command line Mac apps
- Work with the Twitter API
- Create games with SpriteKit
Thank you for checking out my course :) "The Complete MacOS Developer Course" will help you conquer the programming world of the Mac. This course isfor both those with an iOSbackground and those who are complete beginners. This coursedives right into the specific tools you need to make MacOSapps.
Topics we cover include:
- Tables in MacOS (no sections but we do have columns!)
- Exporting a Mac App
- Status Bar Apps
- CommandLine Apps
- Working with the clipboard
- Design Techniques Specific to Mac
- Using Parse Open Source as a Back-End
- Touch Bar Functionality
- Twitter Integration
In this course, we'll be creating 9complete projectsthat you can run on your computeror upload to the App Store. After we make each project, I will also supply you withthecompleted source code soyou can always check your work against mine as a reference.
I would love to have you in the course. Take a look at the promo video and see you inside!