Improve your speaking and writing skills by learning how to use all the English Tenses
What you'll learn:
- Recognise and understand every tense when you see or hear it
- Use the tenses confidently in your own speaking and writing
- Review many daily expressions and phrases
- Improve your general fluency and pronunciation
If you are feeling challenged by the number and complexity of English verb tenses, join me on this course for a complete review of all the tenses in English.
Whether you are an elementary, intermediate or advanced student, this course will enable you to systematically learn or review the verb tenses and begin to use them confidently in your daily writing and speaking activities.
The course consists of about 2 hours of video lessons and 90 minutes of supplementary oral exercises.
All the components of this course are downloadable to allow you to study both online and offline.
Doing the oral exercises several times will ensure that you can use the tenses spontaneously when you speak. These exercises also include many daily expressions that will allow you to improve your general fluency and pronunciation.
The first 9 video lessons contrast two or three tenses that are often confused with each other.
Each video lesson finishes with a ‘common mistakes’ section to deepen your understanding of their differences.
Each lesson is then followed by oral exercises to help your assimilation and fluency.
The final lesson is a review of all the tenses with both video and audio exercises.
The package also includes a handbook containing:
- A study file with a summary of all the tenses and additional examples
- PDF transcripts of the audio exercises and answer keys
- A study guide and a 2-week study programme