What you'll learn:
- Learn what is Agile and Scrum - concepts, terminologies, techniques, practices
- Get a certificate of your Agile learning without spending lot of money
- Dedicated chapter to implement all learning in Practical - we will create a project from scratch
- Learn the reports/metrics in Scrum - Burn-Down chart, Burn-Up chart, Velocity, Capacity
- Understand the Roles in Scrum - Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team
- Learn how to write great User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Check out the Ceremonies in Scrum - Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Demo, Retrospective
- Tips & tricks on how to clear CSM exam
- Deep dive into Sprint planning and Estimation methods - Story Points, Planning Poker
- Interview questions and tips to get your dream job
Most detailed Agile and Scrum Learning course on Udemy. With 4.6* ratings and 6500+ students.
7 great reasons that make this the best Agile &Scrum course:
1: This course is designed to teach you everything about Agile &Scrum and in an interactive, practical way.
2: We will talk about the core concepts, terminologies and best practices as used in companies.
3: All learning will be supplemented with practical examples, as we will do a 40 minutes session to setup a real-world project from scratch.
4: Quiz at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge.
5: The course comes with a Certificate that will establish your learning of Agile &Scrum.
6: Tips for the CSMexam.
7: Common Interview Questions and tips to get your dream job.
Added advantages of this course:
1: This course is created by Aakriti E-Learning, a premium name in online and institutional training. On Udemy, we have 15,000+ students with an average rating of 4.6* (high rated)
2: We offer life-time query support facility for any topic related to the course. Drop an email with your questions, including those specific to your work environment, and get immediate reply.
3: This course comes with Udemy's 30 day money-back guarantee - no questions asked. So if you are unhappy with the course for any reason, you don't lose money.
What you will learn in this course?
We will start on this journey with the most basic concepts and then learn each &every detail related to Agile &Scrum.
- Traditional approach and its drawback
- Agile Manifesto - values &principles
- Agile &Scrum and their difference
- Scrum Life Cycle
- MVPand Incremental Approach
- Scrum Roles - product owner, scrum master, development team
- Backlog Grooming
- Sprint Planning
- Story Points
- How to accurately estimate user stories
- Planning Poker
- User Stories
- How to write great user stories
- Sprint Demo
- Team Capacity
- Scrum Board
- Burn-Down Chart
- Burn-Up Chart
&Practical Learning to supplement all this
Enroll today and start your journey into the wonderful world of Agile.
Thank you and wish you all the best!!