An IT person's guide to managing Active Directory Users and Computers with Group Policy
What you'll learn:
- Create GPOs
- Troubleshoot GPO processing
- Design Active Directory structures to facilitate group policy processing
- Add third party settings into group policy
- Control user and computer settings, including account policies, security settings, folder redirection, desktop settings, application settings, and many more settings.
Mastering Group Policy on Windows Server 2016is designed to teach Group Policy management tothose thatneed toutilize group policy and other Active Directory toolsto manage users and computers within their environments or to anyone that wants to able to understand group policy processing and capabilities at an Active Directory level.
This course will cover the following topics, and more.
- Group Policy processing order with Active Directory
- Altering the processing order with Active Directory
- Software deployment
- Central store design
- Security settings
- Firewall management
- Password polices
- User rights assignments
- App locker restrictions
- Folder redirection
- StarterGPO design
- Refresh intervals
- Troubleshooting GPO issues