Learn intermediate skills of Microsoft Word 2019 or Word 365—delivered in easily searchable, highly informative content
What you'll learn:
- Work with tables and charts including sorting, calculations, and referencing data in an Excel workbook.
- Maintain consistent fonts and formatting in your documents with text styles, list styles, table styles and document themes, and apply advanced font features and text effects.
- Insert reusable content (building blocks) from the Quick Parts menu including AutoText, Fields, and Document Properties.
- Save time with built-in templates and create your own custom templates.
- Control paragraph flow with paragraph options, section breaks, and columns.
- Help your readers locate information with reference listings including indexes, table of contents, table of figures, and table of authorities.
- Organize long documents with an outline or a master document.
- Reduce the time it takes to personalize a set of documents or create labels or envelopes by creating a mail merge.
Learn intermediate skills of Microsoft Word 2019 or Word 365—delivered in easily searchable, highly informative content lessons
Microsoft Word is hands-down the most powerful document creation tool on the planet. While used by millions of people each day, there are very few who know how to use Microsoft Word properly. In this comprehensive course produced by Microsoft Certified Trainer, Barbara Evers, we’ll help you build on basic skills in Word 2019 or Word 365 to create more professional and effective documents.