Build 10 Practical Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Simulink with this Project-Based Simulink Course!
What you'll learn:
- Develop Simulink models in a practical, fun and easy way.
- Develop, simulate and analyze electrical and mechanical systems in Simulink.
- Understand the basic concepts of control systems and develop your own controllers in Simulink.
- Understand control system theory, develop PID controllers, and tune these controllers in Simulink.
- Impress future (or current) employers with your marketable skills in MATLAB/Simulink
This course will cover the basics of Simulink and students will be able to create Simulink models and run simulations of physical systems. The courseincludes a unique project-based learning approach and you are going to learn by doing! students will be able todevelopfun, useful and practical Simulink models from scratch.
In this course,students will be able to:
- Experience a true practical project-based learning experience, we will build 10 Simulink projects together
- Access all the Simulinkmodels and slides,
- Receive acertificate of completion topost on LinkedIn profile to showcase your skills in Simulink to employers.
- Receive a risk free trial with30 day money back guarantee so you can give a course a try risk free!
Check out the preview videos and the outline to get an idea of the projects we will be covering.