What you'll learn:
- Learn what Maven is and Why it is so popular
- Master all the core concepts of Maven
- Create and Build a project from the command line
- Work on a end to end java web application usecase
- Create and build maven projects from eclipse
- Write,Execute and skip unit tests using Maven
- Create a maven web application
- Develop a multi module maven project
- Understand maven scopes
- Use Profiles
- Learn how to configure a jenkins maven build
- Understand the structure of a Spring boot maven project
- Use Custom Respository Managers
- All in simple and easy steps
Sample of the reviews:
Right level of detail. Clear and simple explanation of concepts. Very simple and relevant example to follow. A course that is short and simple, delivering the concepts it set out to do. Well done. - Shahid Mir
I am following Bharath's courses to become a master Java Developer, this was very practical course and it helped me learn some new features with maven. - Bruno Militzer
The instructor Bharath is best when it comes to keeping complex concepts short to the point. Amazing course on Maven, highly recommend. - B.S.Sagar
Apache maven is one of the most popular build and project management tools in the java world.In this course you will master all the core concepts of Maven while working hands on to createa multi module maven java web applicationproject.
You willdownload and install Maven
You will create a standalone project using the maven script from the command line.
Understandthe Project Object Model
Learn all the import concepts such Mavenlife cycle phases,Maven Project Coordinates,Plugin,Goals and Repositories.
Customize the Maven default settings
Create a Maven Web Application
Using Maven from Eclipse with the aid of m2eclipse plugin
What are the requirements?
Java,Eclipse IDE,Tomcat,Maven(Installation is covered in easy setup section)
A basic understanding of Java and JavaWeb Development
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn what convention over configuration is and the Maven project structure
Apply your understanding of Mavenand your ability to build a project using Maven
Create and build a java web application using Maven
Master all the important concepts of Maven while working hands on