Exercise Files included, Formulas, Formatting, Printing, Data Analysis, Charts, PivotTable, PivotChart, Macros and more
What you'll learn:
- Worksheet basics: Creating a worksheet, Entering data automatically with Auto Fill, Inserting/deleting cells, columns, and rows, and cell formatting.
- Excel Formula Basics: Adding numbers using Sum and AutoSum, working with numbers in columns, using IF, using SUMIF and AVERAGEIF, naming and using cell ranges.
- Excel Formatting: Adjusting fonts, colors, adding pictures, shapes and borders, inserting SmartArt, built-in styles and creating and using templates.
- Printing: Inserting headers and footers, generating PDFs.
- Data Analysis: Named ranges, data validation, data sorting and filtering, working with goal seek and using the scenario manager in excel.
- Dealing with large data: Using Find and Replace, managing worksheets, applying formulas across multiple worksheets.
- Discovering PivotTables: Creating and modifying a PivotTable and a PivotChart.
- Charts: Choosing chart types, inserting sparklines, creating and modifying a column chart and a pie chart.
- Macros: Understanding, recording, using and editing a macro.
Welcome to Microsoft Excel 2016 Training course.
If you’re an Excel beginner (or an intermediate) and want to learn Excel, this is the perfect place for you to start.
Learning Excel will become very easy if you do it the right way. First you need to get all the basics in place, and then you can learn to do advanced stuff in Excel.
In this Excel course, I have focused on the following subjects: Worksheet basics, Formulas, Formatting, Printing, Data Analysis, Charts, PivotTables and PivotCharts, Macros.
Enjoy and happy learning.