What you'll learn:
- What Microsoft PowerApps is and where it is used
- How to create user interface elements using PowerApps
- How to add functionality to the apps that are built using PowerApps
- How to connect PowerApps to external sources (SharePoint, Excel and Automate Flows)
- How to secure Power Apps
- How to deploy Power Apps solutions
- How to work with Power Automate Environments
- How to customize SharePoint forms using Power Apps and adding additional functionalities to SharePoint forms
So you want to learn Power Apps and you have no clue what it is or you have checked lots of online resources and learned many bits and pieces and looking for a resource to connect all of them so that you can call yourself a Power Apps Developer.
This course starts from basics of the Power Platform and takes you to building fully functional apps that interact with external data sources (Excel, SharePoint and Power Automate); and by the end of the course we learn how to deploy the app and all its dependencies to another environment.
We are not using any ready-made templates/wizards. All samples are created from scratch based on Canvas app, while following the standards and best practices that enables you immediately understand apps that are created with templates so that you can make changes in them and customize them.
This course is presented in 4 major sections:
Understanding PowerApps UI and design elements which is mainly working with designer and learning about design posibilities in PowerApps
Learning to write code/expressions and adding functionality to the UI and bringing your UI to life
Learning about connectors and integrating the apps with external solutions (Excel on OneDrive, SharePoint and Power Automate Flows)
Security and deployment of PowerApps from Dev to other environments.
This is an all in one package with moderate pace that is slow enough for beginners to catch up and rich in content to keep the experienced students engaged.