The Complete Guide to SQL Querying
What you'll learn:
- Complete literal SELECT statements.
- Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
- Filter data using the WHERE clause
- Sort data using the ORDER BY clause
- Learn about database design and normalization
- Using joins, return columns from multiple tables in the same query
- Understand the difference between the INNER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and FULL OUTER JOIN
- Complete SQL statements that use aggregate functions
- Group data together using the GROUP BY clause
- Filter groups of data using the HAVING clause
- Use built-in SQL Server functions
- Understand SQL Server Data Types and Type Casting
- Work with Table Expressions: Derived Tables and CTEs
- Use CASE Statements
- Use Subqueries
This course is an extension of our previous course, "Microsoft SQL for Beginners". This course, "Microsoft SQL from A to Z" contains all the course material and content from the previous course plus the additionalMANY new lectures on more intermediate and advanced-level SQL querying topics. Students who sign up for this course will also have access toour 150+ page "Complete T-SQLQuerying Guide" as an added bonus to assist you in the learning process.
Do you want to learn a skill that can help you earn nearly$100,000per year? If so, then this course is for you!
SQL (StructuredQueryLanguage) is the language we use to interact with databases that store data. This allows us to retrieve data with ease and simplicity. As terms likebusiness intelligenceandbig databecome more familiar, businesses will need more people to learn the SQL language.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language within Microsoft SQL Server, one of the most popular database engines in the world.
You will have plenty of video lessons to teach you the majority of the content. Each section includes practice problems or additional e-books to help reinforce what you learn in the video tutorials.