In After Effects CC Learn to create motion graphics animations and apply the animation principles for cartoon like anime
What you'll learn:
- By the end of the course you will be able to create animations like a pro animator - (not just motion)
- All the techniques in the course are Quick & Easy. It's all about fun and enjoyable animation.
- How to create Motion Graphics applying the Animation Principles used by Pro Animators - Exaggeration - Overshoot - Bounce - Follow through & Overlapping action and more...
- You will learn Motion Graphics Techniques used by Professional to create animated movies
- The Motion Techniques and Graphic Effects to implement the Animation Principles.
- How to add Sound Effects and adjust the pitch
- How to work with time to create flowing animations
- You will have the option to download all the graphic artworks used in the course and design your own animations
- I'll show you how to download free vector artworks (AI), how to organize them in Illustrator ready to animate in After Effects
- How to create In and Out Transitions for Explainer Videos
- And lots and lots of Motion Graphics techniques to level up your skills.
Welcome to Quick & Easy Motion Graphics & Animation Principles in After Effects CC.
I am the author of top rated and bestselling courses in After Effects, Motion Graphics and Video Editing and Courses on Udemy.
Together, we will go through a simple and easy course that will equip you with the skills to create amazing motion graphics and apply the all famous animation principles used by professional animators.
I believe in learning by doing, so expect to learn new and important concepts from the very beginning and apply them right away.
This hands-on approach will provide you with all the tools you need to create top-quality animations quickly and efficiently.
I promise you, by the end of this course you will be creating awesome motion graphics and applying animation principles used by professional animators the Quick & Easy way.
You will start with the basics, creating simple entry animations.
Step by step you will start learning the Animation Principles and implementing them in your animations.
You will create In/Out Transitions. Typical animations for Explainer Videos.
We’ll venture into complex animations, pop, wiggle, float, shake and wave.
you’ll familiarize yourself with Distortion techniques to create lively micro movements.
and there so much more you'll enjoy learning and creating awesome animations.
You will learn several methods to implement these Animation Principles
Slow In and Slow Out
By the end of the course you will be able to create animation like a pro animator. (not just motion)
You might already know that I am very committed to student's success. I will be there to help you create