Nutrition, Dieting, Weight Loss, Nutrition Certification, Building Muscle, Healthy Eating, Meal Planning, Fat Loss, Diet
What you'll learn:
- Understand the fundamentals of healthy dieting (calories, protein, carbs, fat, vitamins & minerals)
- Learn when, what and how much you should eat for optimal body composition
- Lose fat faster by optimizing your meal plan
- Create a diet that is perfect for your needs and lifestyle
- Build more muscle by optimizing your meal plan
- Improve immunity and energy levels with the right vitamins and minerals
- Understand what the Macronutrients are and the role they play in our bodies
- Understand Energy Balance. Figure out easy ways to determine BMR, TDEE
- Understand the role Micronutrients, Fiber, Probiotics & Water play in our bodies
- Learn the Top Carbohydrates/Proteins/Fat sources and figure out their estimated daily requirements
If You Want To Boost Your Performance, Feel More Energized And Live A Healthier Life, This Is The Right Course For You
I'm Amer Taha - My Nutrition Certification Diploma is designed for anyone who wants to get the most out of their diet, no matter if you're an athlete, bodybuilder or simply want to live a healthier life.
This course is not some random fad diet that tells you which foods you should and shouldn't eat. Instead I will take you through each of the steps involved in setting up and following through with your diet.
Unfortunately, the internet is full of false health gurus that sell you all kinds of diet plans and supplements that are overpriced and don't work. This is why I wanted to create a video course that not only debunks the most common dieting myths but also teaches everything you need to know to reach your dieting goals, be it to lose fat, build muscle or simply live a healthier life.
We are facing an obesity epidemic where almost 2 billion people worldwide are overweight and 650 million are obese. This is hugely contributing to a significant increase in chronic diseases like type-2 diabetes and heart-related conditions. These chronic ailments are largely preventable by following a healthy diet combined with an active lifestyle.
This diploma in nutrition will be of great interest to all learners and healthcare professional who would like to learn the fundamentals of nutrition science. It provides an in-depth look into macronutrients and micronutrients and understands how they are essential for our bodies to grow and remain healthy.
Dieting For Health & Fitness
Everything You Need To Know About Calories, Protein, Carbs & Fat
How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake
How To Track Calories The Right Way
How To Adjust Your Diet For Weight Loss
How To Adjust Your Diet For Muscle Gains
Ready To Use Meals Plans To Lose Weight And Build Muscle
Everything You Need To Improve Your Health & Immunity:
The Right Vitamins & Minerals
How Much Water You Should Really Drink
How To Correctly Read A Nutrition Label
Scientifically Proven Ways To Boost Immunity
Common Dieting :
Are Carbs Bad For You?
Is Too Much Fat Bad For You?
Is Too Much Protein Bad For You?
Do Eggs Really Raise Cholesterol?
Does Meat Cause Cancer?
Do Several Small Meals Throughout The Day Boost Your Metabolism?
The Program Includes Over 80 Lessons On Dieting And Nutrition
Learn about proper superfood nutrition, meal planning, healthy eating, and a healthy lifestyle. Better meal planning and healthy cooking will help with weight loss, building muscle, and overall well-being.
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start building your perfect diet today!