Learn Object Oriented PHP & Test Driven Development using PHPUnit - Project Included
What you'll learn:
- Learn test-driven development (TDD)
- Understand Object Oriented PHP
- Learn how to write unit tests using PHPUnit
- Learn how and why you should use dependency invasion principle (DIP) and dependency injection
- Build a scalable object oriented PHP application
- Implement some common design patterns using PHP
- Build a database wrapper with support for PDO and MySQLi
As a PHP developer it won't take long to realize that there are dozens of outdated tutorials and articles on the internet, if you want to learn how to write better code with fewer bugs, you will need to know how to write clean object oriented code and unit tests.
This course is designed to get you up and running as fast as possible with Test Driven Development with object oriented PHP and PHPUnit without any dependencies. We'll quickly cover OOP basics, then dive into some of the more advanced features of the language. Don't be tricked by other courses that only teach you basic and outdated stuff!
This is the only course on Udemy that will teach you Test Driven Development in Object Oriented PHP and PHPUnit. This course will give you ample opportunities to strike out on your own and start working on your own programs.
In this course you will:
Understand Object Oriented PHP
Learn test-driven development (TDD)
Learn how and why you should use dependency inversion principle and dependency injection
Implement some common design patterns using PHP
Build a database wrapper with support for PDO and MySQLi
Gain a sense of when to use basic language features
PHP is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages. Get job-ready with PHP today by enrolling now!