The easiest way to learn Oracle APEX 20 (latest) step-by-step from scratch. Rapidly develop a new project with low code.
What you'll learn:
- The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become an Oracle APEX developer
- Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the complete Oracle APEX platform
- Unfold the power of low code platform
- Learn how to build a new web application from scratch
- Start coding in SQL and learn how to use it for displaying the data graphically
- Understand the Interactive features in Interactive Grid Region for a better representation of the data
- Learn how to pre-process and post-process the data
- Warm up your fingers as you will be eager to apply everything you have learned here to more and more real-life business cases
This course gives you the complete fundamentals of Oracle APEX platform.
You only need to have a basic knowledge of SQL.
Starting from setting up the workspace, this course will give a brief overview of how the Oracle APEX architecture is designed and learn the art of using the low code platform to enter into a zone of rapid development of web applications.
You will be learning how to build an application from scratch. This course also helps in creating new blank pages and decorate them with the components provided by Oracle APEX.
You will be able to understand how to create a new region like Interactive Grid, Forms and various kinds of reports for a page. This includes other page rendering components like buttons and page items as well.
You will be learning how to create Dynamic Actions and the necessity of using validations and computations in page processing.
Also, this course covers the shared components section to get a brief idea of how to implement and make use of it.
More importantly, you will be learning how to secure your page by understanding the in-built security features in Oracle APEX.
Finally, we will be creating a real-time web application that takes the advantage of low code platform to design and develop a quick graphical interface to the end user.
You need not worry about designing your web page as Oracle APEX page designer helps you a lot with its layout and component view system.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build web applications with ease!