Become Oracle SQL Certified ( OCA ) / Covers ORACLE university track 100%. All the presentations & scripts are attached
What you'll learn:
- The Full track of Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL Ed 2.
- You will be prepared 100% to pass exams Oracle Database SQL 1Z0-071 And also exam Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals 1Z0-061
- Very strong introduction to make you understand the oracle database and RDBMS.
- Oracle Database 12c Architecture
- Downloading and installing oracle database 12c in details
- Connecting to the Database
- Retrieving data using the select statement / Restricting and Sorting Data
- Substitution Variables
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from multiple tables using joins
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the Set Operators
- Managing tables using DML Statments ( Insert, Update, Delete )
- Data Definition Language / Creating tables
- Data Dictionary Views
- Creating sequences, synonyms, and indexes
- Creating Views in details
- Managing Schema Objects
- Retrieving Data By Using Subqueries
- Manipulating Data By Using Subqueries
- Controlling User Access in details
- Manipulating Data
- Managing Data in Different Time Zones
- Exam information / Exams Details / Exam Practice
- many other information, you can see the full curriculum
ORACLE is database number one in the world .
if you know Oracle SQL, then you can learn any SQL easily ( mysql, sql server,PostgreSQL, ..).
This is one of the most amazing Udemy courses in Oracle SQL.
The course covers the oracle university track 100% for :
“Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate 1Z0-071”
The course starts from zero level to Expert Level, I guarantee for you that you will understand every single lesson in this course because it was created in a very attractive way, you will not feel boredin any lesson in this course.
Just watch the videos and do the examples and you will be ready passing the exam.
You will find all the presentations and all the SQL scripts attached in every chapter, so no need to waste your time repeating any example I did.
Simply this course is the best….