What you'll learn:
- Install OrientDB and create a new database
- Learn the differences between Relational and Graph models
- Build a flexible Graph and Document data model
- Implement most major SQL functions, including basic CRUD operations
- Deploy and manage a production application
- How to get your OrientDB certification
Graph databases are among the fastest growing trends in technology. Helping you effectively manage modern, highly connected data is the key benefit of a OrientDB. This course will provide you a comprehensive overview of the multiple models supported by OrientDB, with bigger focus on Graph and Document principles as well as walk you through hands on examples of working with the database and its API.