What you'll learn:
- Configure and Manage Palto Alto Firewall
- Understand Palo Alto Firewalls Deployment Methods
- How to setup a Lab Environment
- Understand how to deploy Palo Alto Firewalls in GNS3 & EVE NG
- Understand Palo Alto Firewalls Security Policies
- Understand Palo Alto Firewalls NAT configuration
- Understand User ID Integration
- Configure user ID integration using User ID Agent
- Configure Captive Portal to authenticate users
- Understand AntiSpyware, AntiVirus, IPS configuration
- Configure AntiSpyware, Antivirus and IPS
- Configuring SSL Decryption
In this courses, feature lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks firewalls, gaining the skills and expertise needed to protect your organization from the most advanced cyber-security attacks. The student will get hands-on experience in configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
This class covers many topics required for PCNSE V10 and new topics are added frequently. This course dives deeper into Palo Alto firewalls policies and network configuration to give the students a clear understanding on several topics. Topics covered include Security Policies configuration, SSL Decryption, Routing configuration, IPsec configuration, High Availability configuration and other real world configuration examples. This online class will help in preparing the student for the PCNSE certification by covering topics in the depth that Palo Alto expects the candidates to know. There are also materials included with this class.
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) recognizes individuals with in-depth knowledge and abilities to design, install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the vast majority of implementations based on the Palo Alto Networks platform.
“Palo Alto is an industry leader in the next-gen Firewall”. The course covers the Palo Alto Firewall “basis to advance”, concepts in a most practical way ensuring that delegates not only pass the exam but are also ready for a real-world environment.