Create a test bed and install and configure Palo Alto Firewall step by step
What you'll learn:
- Design, Install and Manage Palo Alto Firewalls
- Understanding Next Gen Firewalls and their operation
This course covers all the initial requirements to start with Palo Alto firewalls. It consists of 16 videos in total from first installation to some advanced configuration. All of the tests and configuration on this course can be done on a single computer with an Internet connection.
You will have the support and can contact me with any questions you might have and I would be happy to respond.
What you will learn:
On this course you will learn what the NGFW and Palo Alto Firewalls are and how the work. You will provided with the step by step instruction about how to create a Palo Alto Firewall test bed using VMWare and your PC.
You will also lean about how to initialize a Palo Alto firewall and how to set it up in a production environment using best practices. This course includes all the basic steps to start with Palo alto firewalls for beginners.
How long will the course take:
More than 200 minutes of video data within two weeks time period for someone with basic networking knowledge
- Building a Test Lab with VMWare and Palo Alto
- Initial Firewall Configuration
- Network configuration
- LDAP and Radius integration
- Security Profiles
- Policies and Rules
- Network/Port Address Translation
- QOS and PBF
- Decrypting SSL Traffic
- Monitoring, Logging, Reporting
- Application Command Center (ACC)
- Panorama configuration