Learn PALS entirely online! Created by physicians and adheres to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines
What you'll learn:
- At the completion of this course, students will be prepared to take the certification examination for Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Learn the theories and techniques required to respond to life threatening emergencies in the pediatric population
- Understand the ILCOR guideline derived algorithms
- Be familiar with advanced lifesaving interventions such as advanced airway management, medications, and therapies
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will prepare you to respond to life-threatening emergencies in the pediatric population with advanced interventions. This PALS course is based on the latest guidelines which focus on doing several tasks simultaneously with a group process that enables efficiency and minimization of error.
This course will teach participants how to perform advanced emergency interventions as well as review foundation theories including Basic Life Support, Anatomy and Physiology of the Heart, the Resuscitation Team, a Systematic Approach, Life-Threatening Issues, Medical Devices, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, and much more.
The course package includes:
- PALS Self-Assessments and Review Questions
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Handbook
- Numerous PALS Lectures and Video Presentations
NOTE - This course is for training in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).