Everything you need to know about personal finance in the U.S, presented through concise, engaging, animated videos.
What you'll learn:
- At the end of this course, students will be able to...
- Build excellent credit
- Manage debt, including student loans
- Invest wisely and effortlessly
- File a tax return
- Get a great bank account
- Understand credit cards
- Understand and get six types of insurance
- Make a spending plan
- Buy a car
- Find a great apartment
- Buy a house
- Get a jump start on retirement
- Save for college
- Get out of credit card debt
- Avoid identity theft and fraud
- Understand an estate plan
- Navigate dating and finances
- Navigate marriage and finances
- Navigate children and finances
- Navigate divorce and finances
This course is designed for anyone looking to gain an excellent, practicalknowledge ofpersonal finance, covering everything fromto taxes to credit cards.Sound intimidating?Don't worry! This course is designed with complete beginners in mind. Noprevious personal finance knowledge (or math!) is required,and you will never needoutside software or materials.
As for how this course is structured,we designed ittomaximize your enjoyment and engagement. That’s why we teach you an entire personal finance curriculum through a series ofshort (
Finally, as forour background, we'reMoneyCoach,a financial education startupthat has spent the pastyear developing this curriculum (with the help of afinancial advisor) to fill the void in financial education and toteach people personal financein the most effective way possible. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!