What you'll learn:
- PHP Variables, Syntax, Variable Scope, Keywords
- Echo vs. Print and Data Output
- PHP Strings, Constants, Operators
- PHP Conditional Statements
- PHP Elseif, Switch, Statements
- PHP Loops - While, For
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays, Sorting Arrays
- Working with Forms - Post vs. Get
- PHP Server Side - Form Validation
- Creating MySQL Databases
- Database Administration with PhpMyAdmin
- Administering Database Users, and Defining User Roles
- SQL Statements - Select, Where, And, Or, Insert, Get Last ID
- MySQL Prepared Statements and Multiple Record Insertion
- PHP Isset
- MySQL - Updating Records
Welcome to the PHP & MySQL Certification Course for Beginners.
This course offers a comprehensive guide to learning how to code in PHP. We also explore integrating MySQL Databases into your PHP Projects for dynamic, user driven functionality.
We start with PHP basics, including variable declaration and data output. The lessons then transition into working with objects, conditional statements, loops, functions, arrays, form validation, sorting, and much more.
After the PHP Section, students learn to unleash the true power of dynamic page development with MySQL database integration. We start with table creation and user management. From there we progress into commonly used SQL statements for database administration. Students are also taught how to create database connections and to execute SQL statements directly from PHP scripts. Our coding style keeps script security, and execution efficiency in mind at all times.
If you are interested in embarking into the world of PHP Development with Database integration, don’t wait another second. Enrol today in this exciting new course.
What you'll learn - Overview:
PHP Variables, Syntax, Variable Scope, Keywords
Echo vs. Print and Data Output
PHP Strings, Constants, Operators
PHP Conditional Statements
PHP Elseif, Switch, Statements
PHP Loops - While, For
PHP Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays, Sorting Arrays
Working with Forms - Post vs. Get
PHP Server Side - Form Validation
Creating MySQL Databases
Database Administration with PhpMyAdmin
Administering Database Users, and Defining User Roles
SQL Statements - Select, Where, And, Or, Insert, Get Last ID
MySQL Prepared Statements and Multiple Record Insertion
MySQL - Updating Records