What you'll learn:
- Learn the basics of Pilates to ensure a solid foundation for your future workouts.
- Learn how to master Pilates movements safely and effectively, in the comfort of your home.
- Learn about what Pilates is, and how you can benefit from it.
- Learn about the 6 Pilates principles and their practical application.
- Learn the essential breathing techniques, namely posterior-lateral breathing.
- Learn about important placement positions, such as imprint & neutral and scapular stability.
- Learn a selection of the exercises from the Pilates repertoire, from a beginner to intermediate level.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
If you're new to Pilates and are looking to learn the basics, this is a good place to start. Pilates can be a little intimidating when first starting out, as there are so many different elements to think about when practising. This course has been designed to break it down for you in a simplified way, with the focus on ensuring your safety and convenience.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
4+ hours of Pilates lectures (theory and practical).
Lifetime access to revisit a selection of the classic Pilates repertoire, taught from a beginner to intermediate level.
A pre-workout body scan breathing meditation (audio), to assist with a mindful practice.
Pre and post workout stretching videos.
30-day money back guarantee.
HOW THE COURSE CAN BENEFIT YOU:
Once completing the course, you'll have increased confidence in your ability to practice Pilates. In whichever way you choose to move forward, your new basic knowledge will ensure that you're equipped for any mat work class.
If you feel happy to continue using these workouts to perfect and grow your practice, this course provides the framework in which to do so. With consistency, you'll be sure to witness positive changes in your body. Whether it's increased strength and flexibility or an improvement in your niggling aches and pains, the potential is endless in gaining a healthy body and mind, for an improved quality of life.
Please come and join me in the first lecture by clicking on the enrolment button...
*NEW*: "The Pilates Playlist" is now available. This course is designed to provide 20-minute daily workouts, for a beginner and intermediate level. It naturally follows on from this course. If you've enjoyed it and would like to continue applying your learned knowledge to a workout routine, the option is there for you.