What you'll learn:
- Pass the Oracle 1Z0-149 : Program with PL/SQL Certification Exam - on your first try!
- Pass the Oracle 1Z0-148 : Advanced PL/SQL Certification Exam - on your first try!
- Anything You Need for Coding PL/SQL From Beginner Level to Advanced Level
- Every Subject is Explained from the Easiest to the Most Advanced.
- Real-World Examples for Every Section
- Some Advanced SQL Techniques
- Use SQL Developer Efficiently for PL/SQL
- Learn PL/SQL Architecture Very Well
- Improve Performance of SQL& PL/SQL Codes
- Create Your Dynamic SQL & PL/SQL Queries
- Learn PL/SQL Object Oriented Programming
- Learn PL/SQL Tuning for Performance
- Learn & Master PL/SQL by Coding with Hundreds of Practical Examples!
- Become a Job-Ready Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional!
Latest Course Updates:
(Feb 2022): "Oracle-Supplied PL/SQLPackages" section is added!
(Jan 2022): "Using Dynamic SQL & PL/SQL in PL/SQL" section is added!
(Nov 2021): Closed-Captions are added!
(Sep 2021): New Quiz Questions are added!
Become an Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional!
This comprehensive PL/SQLProgramming Bootcamp is created for Real Beginner to Advanced PL/SQL Subjects with hundreds of Real-World Examples. Every subject starts from the simplest for non-programmers and goes until the most advanced parts for the students who already know PL/SQL. Every student who wants to learn or Become a Hero in PL/SQL will find everything that they are looking for.
Students will learn and improve their:
SQL & PL/SQL Performance
Portability and Security about Database and PL/SQL Programming
And also our students will be prepared for:
Exam Number: 1Z0-149 Oracle Database 19c: Program with PL/SQL Oracle Certification Exam
Exam Number: 1Z0-148 Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL | Oracle Certification Exam
Exam Number: 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 12c: Program with PL/SQL | Oracle Certification Exam
Exam Number: 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL | Oracle Certification Exam
Our PL/SQLProgramming Bootcamp Covers:
Using SQL inside PL/SQL
Using PL/SQLProgram Units (Functions & Procedures)
PL/SQLExceptions &Exception Handling
Dynamic SQL & PL/SQL
PL/SQLComposite Data Types (Collections)
Using Large Objects in PL/SQL(LOBs)
Using PL/SQL Object Oriented
Using PL/SQL Compiler
PL/SQLFine-Grained Access Control (VPD)
PL/SQL Object Dependencies
Designing Better PL/SQL
Using Java/C in PL/SQL
Important Note: This course will be continuously getting updated with more lectures, quizzes, assessments to enhance your knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
See you in the first lecture!