Master C# programming with over 70+ best C# programming practices for absolute beginners to excel in the industry
What you'll learn:
- Level up your C# programming skill with over 70+ beginners best practices
- How to sum 2 Numbers
- How to check for Even and Odd Numbers
- How to count 1s in number
- How to find ASCII values of characters
- How to find a Leap year
- How to swap 2 Numbers
- Celsius to Fahrenheit
- How to get length of a String
- How to Reverse Numbers
- How to count number of Words
- How to check for Vowels and Consonants
- Count number of Vowels and Consonants
- How to count number of Alphabets, Digits and Special Characters
- How to find a Substring
- How to get Employee Data
- How to get Employee Data using Nested Structure
- Area of Rectangle using Structure
- Power of Number using Recursion
- How to use Static Constructor
- And lots more...
Welcome to Practical C# Programming Practices (70+ Common Projects)! Learning C# programming language and understanding C# programming language are two different things. Almost every student enjoy learning C# programming language. But, only a few number of these students actually understand C# programming language afterwards. This is where the remaining students are left behind and kept wandering from one course to another over the internet to get the best knowledge on understanding C# programming language with cups of coffee on their table everyday.
70+ C# programming best practices for absolute beginner is a comprehensive and concise guide with over 7 hours of content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in C# programming with lots of practical C# projects.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As A C# Programmer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a certified and successful programmer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of C# programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Software developer.
Emenwa Global instructors are industry experts with years of practical, real-world experience building software at industry leading companies. They are sharing everything they know to teach thousands of students around the world, just like you, the most in-demand technical and non-technical skills (which are commonly overlooked) in the most efficient way so that you can take control of your life and unlock endless exciting new career opportunities in the world of technology, no matter your background or experience.