Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP)
What you'll learn:
- Describe key principles of how to control change during a project
- Distinguish between configuration management activities
- Identify inputs to the Perform Integrated Change Control process
- Determine the outcome of a change control process, given an example
- Identify the inputs to the Close Project or Phase process
- Recognize how tools and techniques are used to close a project or project phase
- Recognize examples of the outputs of the Close Project or Phase process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Perform Integrated Change Control and Close Project or Phase processes
The Project Changes and Closing (PMI - PMP) is course 3 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
It happens every time. Your customer or team members come up with great ideas during a project of how the product could be so much better if. But that can be a sure recipe for disaster. This course teaches you how to apply the perform integrated change control process. It also explains the closed project or phase process. Guiding you how to ensure product acceptance, tie up loose ends, and assess the project's success.
1. Integrated Change Control
2. Configuration Management
3. Inputs to Perform Integrated Change Control
4. The Change Control Process
5. Outputs of Perform Integrated Change Control
6. Inputs to Close Project or Phase
7. Close Project or Phase Tools and Techniques
8. Outputs of the Close Project or Phase Process
9. Exercise: Managing Change and Closing the Project
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!