Start from the basics of Python language and go all the way to creating complex real world applications in easy steps.
What you'll learn:
- Install Python on your PC/Laptop
- Python REPL
- Variables, Values and Objects
- Proper use of dir()
- Keyboard input and Console output
- Using conditional statements
- Using while loop
- Using for loop
- Using range()
- User defined functions
- Grouping lists into dict using zip
- Different types of (special) function arguments
- Lambda expressions/functions
- Handling exceptions
- Reading/writing text files
- Object oriented programming in Python 3
- Object setter/getter properties
- Operator overloading
- Inheritance - Single, Multi-level, Multiple
- Working with DB data in Python
- Installing, using and uninstalling external packages
Become a Python Programming Champion and learn one of employer's most requested skills of 2019!
This is the most simple, yet very powerful course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Python 3. (Note, official support for Python 2 will not be available from Jan 2020).
This Python course is a more hands-on training, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and all of the examples I code live is accessible for you to download and use! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
You have access to this course for your lifetime on Udemy, and that includes my offline support too. Feel free to get back to me for any clarifications over the messaging platform provided by Udemy.
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we've got you covered!
Here are some of the feedbacks given by my students:
I am having a fantastic experience so far (~68%). Thanks to Vinod Sir's clear (and simple) explanation, i have a fully functional, visually appealing movie browser app in my PC now and am looking forward to complete the, more exciting, PWA part and hosting it on the internet.
* Step-by-step, clear explanation
* Well-prepared, knowledgeable instructor, hence no time wasting and thereby could pack so much content into just 2 hours
* Excellent audio quality and engaging voice and English diction
* Adequate font size and zoom
* Although himself using Mac, makes it a point to tell without fail the corresponding commands for us Windows users
* Full source code provided so that we can compare in case we get stuck while coding along
* Very speedy response in Q&A section
* Learning Angular is considered difficult, but it doesn't seem so with this course :-)
Prospective students considering enrolling, make note: An overall rating of 4.4 for 9 courses (with each having a rating over 4) with over 12,000 students says it all! Besides you will seldom find an instructor so helpful; for example, in his another Angular course, a thread in Q&A section is 34 replies long--that too not for any deficit in his teaching but about NPM INSTALL doubts, which probably other instructors would have not answered at all or asked to google. And he offers to debug the code via TeamViewer, phone call, or receiving the zipped project via email or Google Drive--can you believe it! So, just hit the enroll button!
(Umesh Krishna Jois)
Best instructor and best trainer on Udemy. Quick Response and very friendly .i have been checked out many angularJS courses (very long tutorials) around 30 hours on Udemy. but vinod Sir within 5 & 6 hours who taught every things very simple.he has good knowledge and good experience on Teaching method.i recommend this course .?? (Sithat iffazer)
This is a great and simple course for beginners. Wish the Author build more courses like this for angular 7. With a real DB, auth etc... Thanks and ThumbUp
The Course was clear and concise and touches upon the important Angular features. (Harsh Kedia)
Step by step learning,explain everything easy and clear. Perfect for beginners! (Dragan Stevanovic)
I have not yet completed the course. But I am very much confident, after completing this course, it would be wonderful experience. So far it's going very well. This course is simply superb. The tutor - Vinod, is simply great. He explained difficult concepts in a simplest way. He knows how to make a teaching session an interesting and informative one. Thanks to you Udemy for this opportunity and special thanks to Vinod. (Venkatesh)
Very helpful. I like the way trainer Vinod makes things so simple to understand. (Robinet Gimlet)
Very detail oriented. Explained all possible ways in each section i.e. environment setup(eclipse, tomcat, h2 DB), application development to deployment, testing with postman, error handling, eclipse shortcuts. (Hemalatha Bhimavarapu)
I got to learn so many new things from this course and very well explained, Thank you! (Tushar Patil)
It is very well and detailed any one can understand and learn the course. I would recommend it to others. (Ashwini Iyer)
Great Course, the instructor was easy to follow and help me understand the subject better. Thank u. (Aida Hailu)
So, see you inside the course,