What you'll learn:
- You will learn to create a web server using Flask
- You will understand the how the web actually works
- Perform Create, Read, Update and Delete operations of a MySQL database
- You will learn how to use a YAML file to store and retrieve configuration parameters using PyYAML
- You will be comfortable connecting your application to a MySQL database using flask-mysqldb
- You will learn to use the Jinja2 template engine of Flask
- Add simple CSS styles to your application using flask-bootstrap
- Submit a user form through a HTTP POST request
- You will learn how to hash sensitive information submitted by the user
- Understand the difference between a HTTP GET request and a HTTP POST request
- Integrate CKEditor to your blog application using flask-ckeditor
- Handle user sessions
Did you ever want to find out how powerful is Python when it comes to web development ? Then this course is for you.
The demand for Python developers is growing by day and this course has been developed to make sure you are being equipped with the right skills
This course has been rightly designed to help you get comfortable with building web applications using the Flask framework of Python.
You will be provided with the most practical implementation of Python and Flask. No fluff guaranteed.
Flask is a micro framework of Python that is used to build web applications. By the word micro framework, we are not limiting the abilities of Flask. Flask is equally good for larger applications as it is for smaller ones.
This course will teach you Flaskright from the basics, covering more advanced topics where you will finally build a blogging application using Flask.
You'll learn how to -
- Build a dynamicweb server using Flask
- Add templates to your Flask application
- Use the Jinja2 templating engine of Flask
- Basic Create, Read, Update, Delete queries of MySQL
- Connect your Flask application with a MySQL database using flask-mysqldb
- Add basic styles to your application using flask-bootstrap
- Integrate your the blogging application written using Flask with a text editor calledCKEditor using flask-ckeditor
- Understand what are GETand POST requests
- Handle a user session
- Hash sensitive information submitted by the user
Python has been one of the most easiest language to program. This course assumes that you are comfortable with the basics of Python such as variables, data types, functions and so on. It is also expected that you know the basics of HTML and CSS.
I have tried to keep the explanations as simple andpractical as possible, and I'm sure you'll love it.
I'll always be available to answer any questions that you might have as you progress along.
Udemy offers you a 30 day money back guarantee. Your money is safe.I'll be happy to help you with a refund in case you are not happy with your purchase.
There is absolutely no risk involved. Enrol into this course and give a worthy upgrade to your Python skillset. I'll see you on the inside :)