Get started coding with one of the most beginner friendly programming languages!
What you'll learn:
- Install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Run scripts in the interpreter
- Setup an IDE
- Understand programming basics
- Write functions & arguments
- Develop a calculator application
If you want to learn how to program, you will LOVE this course! This course was designed for complete beginners with little to no understanding of programming, and will give you the knowledge to get started coding using Python 3. We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Python installation
- Running Python scripts in terminal
- PyCharm IDE setup
- Numbers, strings, Boolean operators, lists, dictionaries, and variables
- Functions, arguments, return values, loops, and modules
- Final project using the information covered in the course
We hope you enjoy the course and it our goal to give you the knowledge to begin writing your own programs in Python!