Learn How To Use Python for Ethical Hacking and Build an Nmap Network Scanner from Scratch
What you'll learn:
- Understand the Basics of Python
- Learn How to Install Python on Kali Linux
- Understand PyCharm and its Basic Functionality
- Learn How To Use Nmap in Pycharm
- Understand Indentation in Python
- Discover How to Use Basic Commands in Python
- Learn About Conditional Statements
- Discover Lists, Arrays and Dictionaries
- Learn How To Manipulate Strings
- Handle File Reading and Manipulation
- Learn How To Use Functions in Python
- Build an Nmap Scanner for Ethical Hacking Purposes
Updated 27 July 2016
Brute Force Cracking with Python
This course is strictly for information use only. The course lessons havebeen designed within a closed network. None of these techniques should be used on public networks as there are serious consequences if you are caught.
Lets get started and learn how to use Python for Ethical Hacking.
You will learn the basics of Python andlearn how to install Python on Kali Linux.
You will also discover the world of PyCharm and its basic functionality. You will also learn how to install modules including Nmap.
You will be introduced to indentation and other basic functions in Python.
After taking this course, you will know some of the basiccommands in Python, conditional statements, lists, arraysanddictionaries.
You will also be introduced to strings and how to manipulate strings. Learn how to manage, read and manipulate files and functionsin Python.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build your very own Nmap network scanner and your very own brute force password crackerto perform ethical hacking with.
Get started today, this course comes with a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee.