What you'll learn:
- Understand the benefits and correct usage of prototypes
- Understand the basic terminology of web and design speak
- Use Sprintkick's product creation framework: Sx5
- Efficiently create and articulate a strategy for your product
- Outline the scope and specifications of your potential product
- Create professional sketches of your product with just a pen and paper
- Create "sketch" wireframes with Balsamiq
- Used advanced features and export settings in Balsamiq
- Create non-sketch wireframes of your idea in Pidoco
- Use all advanced features and techniques in Pidoco
- Build a sitemap for outlining your product and communicating your project externally
- Bring reviewers and collaborators into your design process to accelerate your feedback cycle
- Take design assets and convert them into a format that Pidoco can accept
- Create a functional and interactive prototype in Pidoco
- Present your prototype in the best possible way to investors, team members, and developers
What's the difference between an entrepreneur or product manager that finds the right idea, brings stakeholders on board, and effectively communicates their vision and one that doesn't?A prototype.Yes, the ability to make prototypes can work wonders with your startup or organization.A prototype allows you to not just imagine a product, but make it real.No more spreadsheets or vague verbal descriptions. Show your users and your team exactly what you want and get taken seriously.
Whether you're a solopreneuror part of a larger organization you need to be able to effectively turn ideas into real,tangibleworking demos.This course is focused on giving you, the digital professional, the ability to rapidly assemble and deploy working web andmobile prototypes in just a few hours.The best part about this courseis that we're going to do it without code. No programming, no technical books to study, no distractions from what you do best.
Launch your MVP for free and start getting real user feedback today.
Cut through the fundraising noise and show investors something they can understand, a real product.
Stop guessing whichfeature is essential to your vision. Prototype it and test it this morning and have your answers this afternoon.
Cut your contracting costs by 50% and save yourself the headaches of misunderstandings and poorly compiled project specs.
Stop bugging your developer team to make incremental changes that they don't understand. Show them exactly what you need done and keep them out of the “is it worth it" debate.
Test new features and get user feedback before you make major changes.
Get organizational approval for initiatives by letting then usethe exact thing you're proposing.
Bring some life to your PSDs and make them interactive.
Bridge the gap between design and development by removing any chance for miscommunication or misunderstanding.
Get more accurate feedback from users andreviewers by deploying your designs in theirbrowser and phones.
Cut your experiment iteration time in half and stop overloading your developer resources.
Web andmarketing agencies
Get more projects approved and increase your billable hours by pitching your clients with prototypes.
Never waste time and money building something incorrectly. Prototype it and find out exactly whether you're on the right path.
Win over prospective clients by rapidly building their proposal and demo-ing it back to them. A huge advantage in the client acquisition game.
There's no course like this online. I'm going to walk you through how you can take an idea, conceptualize the requirements, and roll out a polished and professional prototype, without touching any code.
If you're trying to be successful online, do yourself a favor and learn this incredibly valuable skill.