What you'll learn:
- Programming with React JS
- Creating React Components
- Implementing UI/UX in web
Hello and Welcome to my coding course, React the beginner guide.
In this course you will learn the essential tools and skills to design, develop and deploy React applications from scratch.
My name is Basir and I'll be your instructor in this course. I have
- 17 years of programming experience in international companies like ROI Vision in Montreal
- and now I am a coding instructor on Udemy with 23k students.
I designed this course for anyone seeking to learn react from concepts to applications.
By the end of this course you'll be able to
- learn basic concepts like components, states, props, lists, events, forms
- put basic concepts into action by building apps like todos app.
- and you will learn how to deploy react applications on the internet
You need to open the code editor along with me and start coding through this course
I teach you
- installing vs code and its extensions to code like professional developers
- incorporating react concepts in a todo application
- and publishing your works on the net using github pages.
This course is for all-levels developers who want to be a
junior frontend developer and find a job in more than 22M job opportunities around the world
No requirement is necessary for this course and having a passion for coding is enough.
Feel free to take a look at the course preview and enroll if it is along with your ambitions.