Algorithm Design Techniques, Backtracking, Divide and Conquer, Memoization, N-queen Problem
What you'll learn:
- You will be able to solve almost any problem involving recursion or at least easily understand the logic behind it.
- You will learn Backtracking and be able to solve famous Backtracking problems that may be asked in the coding interviews.
- You will have the sufficient knowledge and skill to easily understand and learn Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You will learn how to create and solve problems having to do with Recurrence Relations.
- You will learn the Basics of Programming Paradigms such as Dynamic Programming, Divide and Conquer and Backtracking.
If you have trouble understanding Recursion and Backtracking, which is a recursion based technique, then this course is for you, since it is a course solely dedicated to Recursion and All types of Algorithms related to it.
In this course the Basics of Recursion will be learned. The basic Algorithm Design techniques like Divide and Conquer, Dynamic Programming and Backtracking(Exhaustive Search) will be discussed and many problems related to them will be solved.
Many different type of problems will be solved, from the simplest, finding the sum of numbers, to more difficult ones like Combinations, Permutations, Memoizations and the famous Flood Fill and N-queen Problem.